Thursday, February 10, 2005

Here's my fantasy....

I chose this "harbor" template for a blog because it fits right in with my fantasy about it. In my mind, I'm hanging out on the deck of some fabulous cottage right on the beach. There's a selection of bottles of wine sitting just out of view. Shoes off. Girlfriends sitting around, no schedule, no duties, just looking out at the water and ..... thinking out loud.

In my exercise walks at the Y with my good friend Malinda, we frequently skip from one conversational topic to another, then loop back with another thought about the first one, throw out ideas, clear our minds. And that's what I'd like to do here. No topic too trivial or too heavy, no dissing for honest discussion and opinions. Or maybe, if nobody else posts, it'll just be me letting off steam!

No comments: